View Single Post
08-27-18, 09:56 AM   #1
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Looking for Masque_CB-Elv!

Hello! I am the original author of this plug-in (or AddOn, call it what you want) for the Masque addon, and the ElvUI interface replacement. My computer fried (apparently an electrical surge) in August of 2016 and I apparently will not be able to get a new (or even used) one, because of my age/condition. So, I am looking for someone who uses the plug-in to be kind enough to send me a copy of it. I would like a copy of it because I can not duplicate the files that make it up anymore, and since the ElvUI/TukUI site was "hacked", and they lost all of the information.........

I know, "if you don't have a computer, how are you posting to this forum?". I have a tablet (and a cell phone, but the less said about that, the better ). I won't go into my condition (but my age is 65 ). And - by-the-way - my tablet uses the Android OS, so, there's no help there. BUT - I have the ability to do edit's on the .toc and Lua files (not that I have to edit the Lua files, but I still have that ability) so I can get it ready to post again! Updated files = this addon loading without having to check the "Load out of date AddOns" check box - for this addon.

You can PM me with the file.

I thank you for your patience and understanding.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 09-04-18 at 01:56 PM. Reason: more blah blah blah.