Thread: Collect Me
View Single Post
06-29-11, 10:42 AM   #1
Drizzt3405
A Murloc Raider
Question Collect Me

Hello all,

I've been using an addon called "Collect Me" for some time now to keep track of my companion pets and for summoning said pets. With the recent 4.2 patch I came across this wonderful quest in SW where you have to find a little draenei girl's balloons for her and when you bring them back she gives you a new pet called Alliance Balloon. (I'd assume there's one for the Horde as well but haven't looked on my horde toons yet). However the reason for this post is that I am trying to contact the author, Merla, to inform him that this addon needs to add the spell ID for this pet to his database. I'm having a bit of trouble trying to find a way to contact him because this addon doesn't appear to be downloadable from WoWI. I cannot remember when i got it and it does appear on Curse.com; i use the curse client to update my addons so I was able to find who wrote this by linking to their website.

Anyways to make a long comment short, if someone knows how to contact him to get this updated here's the spell ID for this new Alliance only pet to add to his database:

Name: Summon Alliance Balloon
Spell ID: 101986

If any authors here know how to contact Merla, please forward this info to him or any of the supporting authors so Collect Me can be updated. Thx