Thread: WOD/Pre-patch
View Single Post
10-18-14, 02:40 AM   #48
beastieboy442
A Fallenroot Satyr

Huh?

Thank you Vlaka ... I was in the middle of my own *tactful* reply when I saw yours ... so I'll go with the following reply instead.

Rythal ... we know Carbonite is something you adopted as your own and we appreciate it & you. I can only hope for Carbonite's return and your steadfastness in making that happen as RL allows. As a senior citizen, with the income issues that go with that ... I will donate if and when I can.

Deepphrozen (hopefully your name has nothing to do with the Phrozen Keep ... I have a lot of respect for the mod makers that were there) ... [sigh] ... if you don't appreciate Carbonite ... feel free to go away. I've been involved in rpg mods since the old Diablo days ... it ain't easy and guess what ... RL gets in the way. Some mod (addon) makers spent more time sorting and correcting well meaning contributors work than it would have taken to find the time to do it right ... and the main man/woman (Rythal in this case) is the only one with the whole picture on how & what Carbonite needs. So, if you think you'd be happy with the vanilla version ... enjoy and leave us to support and use Carbonite. And how the hell does *revoking* fit in that post? It made your post sound dumb ... what was *revoked*?

Personally I hate the vanilla version of maps, quests helper, etc ... Ive gone to Dugi and Atlas since the patch and .... I want my Carbonite back!!! Nothing compares or works as well for me.

Hope to see it sooner than later.