Thread: Carbonite 5.04
View Single Post
09-05-12, 08:43 AM   #262
Necrosage
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
- Brazilian Portuguese support added thanks to user submission.
- Molton front is fixed, and I tossed in a google map zoom for it!
- Darkmoon Fair is now added.
- Transparency I missed before should be fixed now (I hope... I pray... lol)

Known Bugs: Darkmoon quests are untrackable, not sure why but they don't appear associated with darkmoon zone.

----
And I want to note while i might not be commenting on a lot of bugs you guys are posting I am keeping note of them, the problem is this new 5.0.4 patch is really, really buggy I'm not sure i've ever seen something this bad put out by blizzard.. so until they fix it I can't be 100% sure what is carbonites fault or not.. like for example, the report earlier about accepting quests, then you can't accept more unless you relog... I spent an hour trying to reproduce that bug so I could fix it... only to find out from a guildmate they had the same problem but they don't use carbonite.
Yeah the patch is full of bugs I've run into so I wouldn't sweat some of the little stuff people are referring to. In fact if anyone has a recurring bug I'd suggest disabling all your addons including carbonite and see if you still have the same bug. I wouldn't be surprised if you do with as many bugs/glitches as I've seen.

Anywho, thanks again Rythal. My site now reflects the latest update. Rythal if I weren't a man I'd offer to have your babies as thanks for saving me a ton of work myself lol.