View Single Post
09-16-15, 04:11 PM   #4
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Nikita S. Doroshenko View Post
I got friend, he got 8 characters on 3 realms, is it possible somehow to get names of all his characters of my friends account?
Your addon would need to compile that information itself by keeping a list of every character it saw your friend log into. Based on your description, this doesn't sound like a problem though, since you probably wouldn't care about a character your friend never logged into.

Originally Posted by WeaveDiva View Post
sort of related, is there any add-on or way to see the last toon a particular battletag was logged into (or any/all toons that are associated with a btag)? even if you haven't accepted them as a friend?
No, and that's a good thing. Random people should not be able to get a list of all your characters just from knowing your BattleTag. There's a reason you have to accept a friend request from someone before they can talk to you on Battle.net and see when you're online no matter what character you're playing.

If you're getting friend requests from people whose names you don't recognize, and they didn't include a note with the request, just ignore them. There's also a reason you can include a note when you send a friend reuqest. If they're not using that feature, that's their own fault.