View Single Post
09-09-10, 09:21 PM   #6
Ruela
A Defias Bandit
I would also like to be able to replace the keybind text on actionbuttons with custom text. I have tried several actionbar mods, and none of them had this capability -- it might just not be possible at all.

The reason I would be very happy to have this ability, is that keybind "names" that are more than a few characters long, are abbreviated to "...". And some of my most frequently used spells are keybound to "Ctrl-scroll wheel up", "Ctrl-scroll wheel down" "Shift-scroll wheel up" and "Shift-scroll wheel down". Those keybind "names" are too long to fit on the actionbutton, so where for normal keybinds I might see "1" or "b", for the scroll wheel keybinds, I see "...".

That is fine for my main, but not so good for my alts, when I tend to forget exactly which keybinds go to what.

So, I'd like to be able to replace the keybind text with custom text. Instead of keybinds with long names displaying as "...", I'd like to be able to set the keybind text to display as "CWU" or something that would actually mean something to me, and help me remember what key to press to activate that particular button.