View Single Post
12-18-13, 05:57 PM   #51
Pryzk
A Murloc Raider
Saddened by all of this.

I joined this site as a supporter of nUI based on Scott's recommendations and directions as a developer as this being his preferred method of distributing an interface that changed the game for me. I'm older, and I have problems with my hands. nUI enabled me to stop fumbling my way through quests & dungeons as the laughing stock of younger players who had no patience or understanding of my sometimes slow responses. I was one of the founding members of Shattered Jade on Garona and an officer in that Guild for years. nUI allowed me to not only keep up with the youngsters, it enabled me to help the members of my Guild and it now enables me to do the same for the new Guild I'm in.

I chose to become a supporter of nUI, and I make an annual payment.. not for the addon itself, let me make this perfectly clear.. I've used nUI+ for years and I still use it for FREE.

I chose to show my support and to also assure that I have access to test builds, alpha, & beta code because:
A) I would not enjoy the game if it were not for Scott's efforts
B) I used to be a software developer and I will always show my support for other developers
C) The **%%$$$ players, and users of these forums, who have no respect for anyone, in game, out of game, in forum, as a developer, or as a person have p!$$3d me off too.

I'm also a curse.com user, and since I can now get automatic updates via my subscribed curse client for nUI+, this entire site, and all of the politics associated with it no longer matter to me. What does matter is that I, Scott, or any other human being on this earth be treated with respect.

"What we have here is.... Failure to Communicate!" << This single quote sums up this entire charade, and that's what really saddens me.

Pryzk aka Ðiable

Last edited by Pryzk : 12-18-13 at 08:13 PM. Reason: typo