View Single Post
10-09-10, 03:26 PM   #1
shiin
A Fallenroot Satyr
party-/raidframes addon

I'm looking for a party-/raidframes addon that can do the following, but I'm not sure if this still can be done with the secure frames:

- raid members should be listed by group, possibly with spacings between groups, with the following exceptions:
- my group should always be the top group
- I should always be the top member of my group
- groups should be movable together as one block
- party and raid frames should look the same (just more groups in raid obviously)

The best solution I got so far is using the player and party frame on top and removing my raid group from displaying. But this is a rather lackluster solution.

A second thing I'm looking for is a party-/raidframes addon with a buff/debuff display similar to CastParty. This means to the right of the respective unitframe all (de)buffs are listed, first the debuffs, then the buffs - all in one row, growing to the right. Both displaying their icon and a colored outline showing the debuff type. Furthermore the display should be cusomizable, i.e. only castable buffs/dispelable debuffs/important debuffs. And finally, buffs/debuffs with the same name and without counts should be condensed into only one buff with a number, i.e. two renews should only show as one renew with a number 2.