View Single Post
03-06-16, 04:47 AM   #7
Banknorris
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I have one that uses the first macro tab (120 macros) as character macros and the second macro tab (18 macros) as general macros. That is because 18 character macros isn't enough for me and I barely have macros that I use on all chars. It also saves the action bars and restore the saved ones when I log in or change specs automatically (like action bar saver but better).

I tried to release it but the conversion code proved to be very big (same size of the rest of the core part), would run just once and hence hard to debug. So I decided to remove all the transition part, I am proud of myself for this addon because it is much harder to do than it seems.

I have have a miscellaneous addon that does some little things:
1) put elite dragons on my portrait and players of my level or above portraits as well
2) scale shift-m map by 1.5 and automatically shows/hides it when I enter/leave a battleground (I like rbgs)
3) eliminates the need of #showtooltip in macros to save characters
4) a smart tab target that I consider better than the alternatives
5) changes macro UI font to consolas.ttf
6) to split stacks because I use arkinventory with the option to hide empty bag slots
7) makes the addon selection (the one you use to disable/enable addons before reload ui) default option to be the "character addons" instead of "all toons"
8) some other minor stuff not worth mentioning

Last edited by Banknorris : 03-06-16 at 04:54 AM.