View Single Post
07-17-07, 08:13 AM   #11
Admiral
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by MentalPower
My apologies, I should not have posted when I was angry (personal matters, not by account of this issue at all). I also mistakenly interpreted your earlier response as bashing Auctioneer for not having a resize option for its ToolTip. In essence, I'm sorry.
You know.. it's cool.

I was thinking about this while making dinner last night, and it struck me that my words could easily have been taken the wrong way.

For example: I said "it's not a MazzleUI problem."

And in one sense, it isn't. However in using the label "problem" it can interpreted that "it then must Auctioneer's problem." But the reality is that it is "no one's problem". No one is to blame. These aren't bugs or errors. They do indeed work as intended, the trick is getting them to work as I intend.

So.. I accept your apology, and let me extend the grace of saying "I understand how I might have come across. It was just a misunderstanding."

And Norganna's fix? It worked like a charm. At least the suggested maco. It immediately resized the EnchToolTip- and I have a happy ending. I got the MazzleUI that I'm coming to love, and I can adjust Auctioneer to be easier to read. Exactly what I wanted- two great tools working together.

If I'm being syrupy, it's because Addon developers need encouragement, not criticism.. and both you and Mazzlefiz work hard for not much hope of reward.

I hope today goes better.