View Single Post
03-13-16, 06:59 PM   #2
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I've gotten into the habit of always using my Steam controller for D3, but I've not, of yet, truly attempted using it extensively for WoW.

The general look is aesthetically pleasing, and I certainly can't say it's any more cumbersome looking than ordinary bars.

That said, if you keep this orientation/style/popout, will there exist a setting to allow the popouts to grow upwards or downwards, as opposed to sideways? I personally find it slightly off-balance, with it popping out to the left.

Additionally, can the action button clusters be moved independently of each other (or in groups), or are they all tethered together? I can't be the only one who puts the minimap in the bottom middle.

Without trying it out, I can't really give any opinions on the feel, but the overall idea seems lovely.

(Take all of the above with a grain of salt, as I'm somewhat obsessive about such things and my opinion is likely in an extreme minority.)