View Single Post
03-14-16, 01:29 PM   #5
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by MunkDev View Post
I was planning on allowing them to be moved independently, since I like to cater to custom interfaces and this might just ruin any chance of playing with this action bar addon and something like ElvUI.
Awesome to hear, even if you don't keep the same button configuration.

Originally Posted by MunkDev View Post
I think a solution like this is generally wasting too much screen real estate. Have there been any other unconventional action bar addons that do something similar in terms of placing buttons? The round button concept is not necessary at all, it was just what I thought would be cool, but I don't think it's helping the case.
It's taking up a bit of real estate; however, this is equal to what, four bars' worth of buttons? It doesn't seem to be taking up any more space than having four small-sized to normal-sized bars shown.
I'm sure there's a configuration that'll take less space, but it all boils down to how much information you need/want visible at one time, I suppose. What's your ultimate goal, here? More information, or minimalism? Some attempt at a hybrid via the popouts?