View Single Post
02-13-23, 08:56 PM   #93
EvilMaddness
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Still trying

No progress yet on updating the code for a start and end angles to it. I think I've been going a good few months at it now.

I tried also using the four textures but it didn't work out for me that well. I guess it might be the angle I'm trying to get.
In Weakauras it starts at 42 and ends at 42 for my power texture which is really the only texture I'm trying to set the angle different on along with the power texture for target which I recall is a 46 to 46 angle.

I'm hoping that this code can be updated some day so we can finally just add in what angle we want for the texture to start and end at that will take in the value for the progress where ever the angle is at on the new spinner that is created.

And I understand. If weakauras already has the code to do that why not just use it?

I wanted to share my unit spinners for target and player as a stand alone add-on with the start and end angles already in place so no changes would be made.

Plus I don't think it's fare to have weakauras as an only option to have a start and end angle on the spinners. If I was to use the code I would have to add in some sort of licence to use it.

Anyways I hope someone like Zork, Semlar or Fizz might be able to make a new code for this to happen if they have any free time for this. I know it's not an easy task and would take a lot of time.
I mean I've been trying for a few months and still didn't come close yet.

But I havn't gave up on you guys. Sometimes you need good friends around to achieve this.