View Single Post
05-06-09, 02:46 PM   #27
Pyrophoric
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Spookie455 View Post
See what Lykofos said. (It's fairly difficult to respond promptly while raiding at the moment).

I do find it hilarious that the moment the people who have provided so much support the last couple of years asks for a little in return at this harsh period. People are far too happy to bite the hand that feeds them.
They aren't asking for a little in return. A little is what they are already receiving via ads and such. They are asking a lot from users with the introduction of their premium service (speaking of Curse of course) with virtually no benefit.

The main selling points of curse premium? No ads and update all. Both would be awesome features and well worth a premium if they actually worked as intended. Because Curse doesn't host all the most popular addons, you still have to venture to other sites and by doing that you are still subjecting yourself to ads at those other sites. This makes both selling points for the Curse premium subscription moot.

I fully support WoWI and the course they are going. I wish they would not have blocked WoWMatrix but look forward to their new updater.