View Single Post
07-21-14, 05:18 PM   #3
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Thanks for the feedback. I have removed that UI pack from the AddOn DB Minion uses.

Please delete your minion.xml . You said you were running OSX so just open a terminal window and type rm ~/.minion/minion.xml and restart Minion. It will act like its new and start the re-detection process over.

Alternatively just right click "uninstall" the mis-detected AddOn and then re-install it from the "find more" tab. It will always come up with the correct one in the future if its installed using Minion.

Auctionator was mis-detected because it is marked as outdated on our site. We are working on a program to attract more authors to get their addons updated here too.

Originally Posted by Keltian View Post
Are you guys planning to integrate Wowhead into Minion? It would be great because then I wouldn’t need to run the Wowhead client.
Yes that is planned.

Edit: Also, a refresh button to force Minion to recheck the add ons as well as an option to set how often it checks for new add ons would be really helpful.
I believe there is a ticket for that in our backlog, I'll double check. I agree that would be handy.

Last edited by Dolby : 07-21-14 at 05:24 PM.