View Single Post
02-25-09, 06:13 AM   #804
Caellian
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by haste View Post
Since this is the third (or fourth) time you bump the thread with this:
I wouldn't have if it wasn't the second post i do and yet completely ignored, on a total of 3 questions, none has been answered that non haste people could understand and as a result fix their issue.

But i guess Dawn wasn't completely wrong with this...

Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
Don't expect anything here. The "pro's" like use their time to post a one liner, telling you how you should know it yourself, instead of pointing you in a direction.
Originally Posted by haste View Post
oUF doesn't have an internal reaction color table. It uses UnitSelectionColor to get the colors, and the only way to override it is through a enviorment proxy. Or simply use a post-update to handle it.

It's been like this for almost half a year and yet no-one has made a request to have the reaction colors moved back into a table format.
Originally Posted by Caellian View Post
I really need some help with this please:

does anyone know exactly how i could override the color used by .colorReaction // UnitSelectionColor and show me an example?
I first though i was clear enough but apparently it's pointless to even ask anything, you know... not everyone is haste here.

EDIT: I really miss wowace, at least the community there was large enough so this would never happen...

Last edited by Caellian : 02-25-09 at 06:19 AM.