View Single Post
07-29-12, 03:51 PM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
First, thank you both for your responses.

However, I am currently even more confused than I was.

I was looking at several cards in the Radeon line that matched the list on the AMD link you posted, Seerah. Unfortunately I couldn't find any that actually had CrossFireX support. I also have no clue what the "AMD Radeon™ HD 6530D (I understand this is the APU graphics designation) + HD 6570 (I understand this is a video card model) = HD 6610D2" even means. I tried searching Newegg for a card with that model number, but had no luck.

I checked the "FAQ" tab on your AMD link, Seerah, and found out that I can add any of the cards listed that will work with the APU that comes with that package. That means that I can use the either the HD6450, 6570, or 6670. I just don't know which makes for better graphics. As I said earlier, I have no idea what the last number (IE: HD 6610D2) means.

I really have absolutely no clue what I'm doing here, and I appreciate all of your time and patience.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!