Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
04-14-13, 05:49 PM   #1128
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by DearlyStars View Post
The 4/9 update seems to have broken names. I can't see names on any NPCs or players without enabling unit nameplates, (or mousing over the character/NPC, obviously.) which I don't want active. If you could try and find the problem that would be great! I'll probably revert to an older version of RealUI until then, or I'll try the update that was released today.

Edit: Updating to today's update didn't fix it.
Can't you just go into options and names and enable whose names you want to show? Like Quest NPC's or generic NPC's and enemies and such? Works fine for me.

Originally Posted by webster259 View Post
Nib, first off I love the update the new nameplates are awesome. My guild just had me start tanking on my DK and I was wondering if there is anyway to turn off the Rune Strike spell alert, it seems to pretty much just stay up and it kind of clutters my screen when there is a whole lot going on. Thanks
I had to do this for myself as well. I think your talking about the scrolling battle text? type /msbt and disable notifications is what I do. or disable the individual spells you want displayed via the notification module in MSBT.

Last edited by Gloks : 04-14-13 at 08:46 PM.