View Single Post
08-05-08, 12:39 PM   #308
spiel2001
nUI's Author

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by vAzNKNiGHT View Post
This addon is perhaps the best one yet I've seen, keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next update!!

I have a few suggestions here, please bear in mind they're simply suggestions:
- Integrate nQuestLog, QuestHelper, TomTom, Lightheaded and Combuctor with nUI.
- Scale the worldmap down so that it doesn't take up the whole screen when it is open.

So far so good, keep it up!!
vAzNKINGHT --

I use QuestHelper with nUI now and I am pretty sure I've seen more than one nUI user comment on using Combuctor. I'm not familiar with the other mods you listed. In any event, while I would never say never, I wouldn't anticipate trying to write a replacement for a mod like QuestHelper... it already does what it does well enough and I'm not sure how much "benefit" there would be in integrating it. That said, if you have specific ideas why it would be a good idea to integrate them, I'm all ears.

The world map is an area I would like to address... I just haven't because I seem to break it every time I try ~grin~ That said, Cartographer seems to work pretty well with nUI and I love how it adds combat info to the battlefield minimap in battleground raids. So, until I figure out the magic that is the world map, I would recommend Cartographer.

Thanks much for the kind word.