View Single Post
01-14-06, 04:21 PM   #20
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Caranthir
i have a problem, if i use tour DART_Custom.lua as is it works, but i use Serpent's Ruin textures so i edited my existent DART_Custom.lua and copied your file but i get this error:

Interface\AddOns\DiscordArt\DART_Custom.lua:19: unfinished string near ´"if unitExists("target") and muh==1 then'

it's all i get, i tried to copy my file over yours, yours over mine ecc
i also tried to copy each texture one by one but i always get this error, it must be something really stupid but i can't figure out what it is

thank u
Sorry, haven't been checking wowi for several days, been busy playing W3 and finishing my new layout.
As for your problem. You are missing something in there. In the custom.lua DART, whenever you "enter" to next line, you have this "\" as well as in front of """ there is "\"" and ";" there's "\;"
Try looking over the custom.lua you download and go to line 19 to compare it to the custom.lua that you had problem with at line 19 and see.
Originally Posted by guice
Love this HUD! I love how it makes it so easy to see the HP w/out taking too much room.

123noob, I hope you don't mind, but I made some changes to it and thought I'd share it incase others wanted to use it.

I moved the backdrop for Player to Texture 2 and putting player mana to Texture 4. I made the HP and Mana bars children of their backdrops, making it easier to scale/work with. I increased the height from 180 to 210. Upped the scale to 150. I added text numbers as well to the Mana and HP; based off Croaker's HUD numbers. And I did some minor fixes with alpha channels (you had some bugs in that department) as well as fixed the issue where it wasn't update mana, rage, etc, on target change.
No problem at all Guice. For the basic HUD using DART, all my purpose was to make the textures and stuff whereas the scriptings are all the same from the rest of any other HUD, it just depend on detail and stuff you want the scripts to do so it even better if anyone add in anything to make it more functional.

When you said there's some bug with the alphas, what were they? because I couldn't find any problem with the alpha.

Last edited by 123noob : 01-14-06 at 04:28 PM.