Thread: Overachever
View Single Post
04-28-14, 08:37 PM   #14
SannaSK
An Aku'mai Servant
oh for the love of-

* checks *

ok, yes, I am a nub.... at least partly. I checked my Overachiever options... and I 100% guarantee that some of the things that were unchecked were things that I KNOW that in the past I checked to be on (show me the infos!)... so I wonder if something happened to my saved variables or if an OA update changed them. But yes, I deserve to be called all the nubs for not thinking of checking the options.

But considering at least two other guildies were, just today, saying "Man I miss how Overachiever used to track things like that," I'm slightly leaning towards thinking that an update changed something, unchecked some boxes. But hey, they'll be happy to hear the (partial) solution, lol.

- - - - - - -

Ok so, the last half hour of testing have yielded some... odd results.

With OA enabled and the Phanx-code 'remove accountwide achievements' disabled:
Issues solved: 'haven't cooked it yet,' 'haven't eaten it yet.' The tooltip lines and the icon in the cooking box display properly (even though mousing over the icons for those achievements in the OA options screen shows that OA erroneously thinks this char has completed the Panda 'eat one of all these' achievements).

With OA /and/ the Phanx-code enabled, and with OA option 'Kill Creature Achievements' checked: mousing over a Glorious mob that I have not killed on this char does not give me a red line in the tooltip (or a green line saying 'yes it's been killed', was that a thing OA did? I feel like it was, but it's been a while).
Also, while mousing over Ewe for http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1206 (still with OA+Phanx-code enabled), there is no line about 'need to love' or 'have loved'.

Also! In the OA options, you can mouse over the little icon near the checkboxes, and it will show you a tooltip of what OA believes that character has and has not completed. OA believes this char has completed all 4 /love achieves, the kill-critter achieve, Well Read + Higher Learning, all 4 'fish these nodes' achieves, all 6 in the 'tastes like chicken' category (some of those this char has done, but not the Panda ones)..... but correctly reads the uncompleted status of Limnologist/Oceanographer. Also, correctly reads the uncompleted Medium/Bloody Rare and Northern Exposure, but believes Glorious is completed.

And my Wow client just froze up again and it's bedtime anyway.

TLDR: Options fixed a couple things (eat/cook) but not many others (love/kill-critter/kill Glorious).