09-09-09, 11:54 AM   #1
kasca
A Frostmaul Preserver
mazzle?

I been lookin for a new ui and came across mazzle. Is anyone updateing this or is it dead? I hope it not dead. It looks increadable!
09-09-09, 11:55 AM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
It's long dead. If you are looking for an all-in-one, check out nUI. nUI forums are here.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
09-09-09, 12:13 PM   #3
kasca
A Frostmaul Preserver
Tryed it dont really like the layout. But thanks for tellin me.
09-09-09, 12:16 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
ArkiveUI and GrimUI were created based on MazzleUI.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-09-09, 03:54 PM   #5
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
ArkiveUI and GrimUI were created based on MazzleUI.

Both of these are more "MazzleUI'ish". I know Grim is putting a lot of work into configurations and such right now too, so it should be getting better over time, like a fine wine. It is laid out more like MazzleUI was than the others out right now, and attempts to keep more of the game play features MazzleUI had (screen flash on aggro, hot spots in the corners, etc..).

Last time I tried ArkiveUI, it seemed very well done and auto configured with a script, similar to the end result of MazzleUI, only a different method to get there. It's similar looking, but the layout has it's own uniqueness to it, instead of being more of a MazzleUI look-a-like.

Anyway, there's a few other choices too. Could even build your own if you wanted everything "just like you like it". There's enough resources out there to get help from to get it done without too much pain, if you don't mind getting your hands dirty.
09-09-09, 06:20 PM   #6
kasca
A Frostmaul Preserver
The grim one dose look interesting.

I been useing peaces and parts. Witch works but is hard to get every mod to play nice with each other.
09-09-09, 06:39 PM   #7
Ariele
A Cyclonian

If you like mazzle ui i sugest you try arkiveui or grimui. Its close to mazzle as it can get imo.
10-03-09, 09:02 AM   #8
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thats so flattering Yhor that you would compare me to a fine wine!

Originally Posted by Yhor View Post
Both of these are more "MazzleUI'ish". I know Grim is putting a lot of work into configurations and such right now too, so it should be getting better over time, like a fine wine. It is laid out more like MazzleUI was than the others out right now, and attempts to keep more of the game play features MazzleUI had (screen flash on aggro, hot spots in the corners, etc..).

Last time I tried ArkiveUI, it seemed very well done and auto configured with a script, similar to the end result of MazzleUI, only a different method to get there. It's similar looking, but the layout has it's own uniqueness to it, instead of being more of a MazzleUI look-a-like.

Anyway, there's a few other choices too. Could even build your own if you wanted everything "just like you like it". There's enough resources out there to get help from to get it done without too much pain, if you don't mind getting your hands dirty.

GrimUI
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
10-03-09, 07:09 PM   #9
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Grimsin View Post
Thats so flattering Yhor that you would compare me to a fine wine!
Wow, you mean I misspelled whine?

JK man, you nutty necro poster.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » mazzle?