03-18-07, 08:35 AM   #1
jcj64200031
A Murloc Raider
Mass pick mail add-on needed.

I have just made over 1400 auctions last night of the same thing to flood the market. While I do have the "pick mail" add-on so that I can get things out seperatly rather fast, when you're dealing with over 1000 mail, it will be very annoying and slow.

I have searched around and found 2 seperate add-ons that say they'll pick all mail for me, but unfortunately, they are both incompatible, since they both need ace to work. so I went to get ace, but that is also incompatible, so none of them will work.

I either need a way to get ace to work, or I need a mass pick mail add-on that doesn't require ace.

Thank you.

Last edited by jcj64200031 : 03-18-07 at 08:36 AM. Reason: misstyped title.
03-18-07, 09:08 AM   #2
robthedude
Don't Panic

CT MailMod which you can get here http://www.ctmod.net/downloads
does that, far as I can remember

Ace addons have their libraries in each addon's folder, you don't need to have Ace seperately, so you must have been trying to use an outdated version of that mail mod

It's Ace2 now anyways

03-20-07, 02:00 AM   #3
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

Postal is Ace2, but doesn't require any additional downloads if i remember correct and will open all mail with one click.
03-20-07, 02:18 AM   #4
ngollon
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Actually, these addon just open the first 50 mails. But since you cannot carry much more, this should not be a problem.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Mass pick mail add-on needed.