05-08-07, 02:51 PM   #1
Lokiaro
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Question ok NOW what did I do?

Ok... now I got a mistery bar

All was doing good.... installing ace2 like a ui ... was exactly what I needed before.

I loaded skinner (not what I thought it was lol)

and I loaded some /who lib that was suppose to make it run better.

however, the who interface required ace2 deformat

so I got all that running ... and suddenly.. this mistery bar appears...

it starts out as a flash of red... and then goes to semi translucent in the middle of the screen.

then as I was comming to here, and went back I noticed that there where now 3 symbols in the middle of the bar .... a fire symbol, a lightning symbol, and a "hail" symbol ... when I moved my mouse over them they said "NO DATA" the fire "NO DATA" had a red background, the lightning bult "NO DATA" had a blue background, and the "hail" "NO DATA" background color was white.

Anyway.... a picture is worth a thousand words... so I went for 3 thousands .. and attached screen shots of what I'm talking about....

I've tried deleting stuff.. not loading stuff... I think I'm all the way back to where I started.. but can't figure out how to get rid of that damn bar... I can't even move it or interact with it... except for the "NO DATA" thing as discribed above. Even when I clicked the NO DATA's ... nothing happened.

P.S. after submitting this, I tried casting a spell on myself.... arane inteligence ... the 3 symbols and no data's came back.... then I found out if I hit escape the symbols disapear (but the mistery bar stays)... if I target someone (no matter if they are buffed or no buffs) the symbols come back.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	blank mistery bar.jpg
Views:	607
Size:	217.0 KB
ID:	1146  Click image for larger version

Name:	blank mistery bar ...a clue.jpg
Views:	587
Size:	212.4 KB
ID:	1147  Click image for larger version

Name:	mistrry bar after casting arcane intel on myself.jpg
Views:	582
Size:	263.2 KB
ID:	1148  

Last edited by Lokiaro : 05-08-07 at 03:06 PM.
05-08-07, 05:11 PM   #2
Lokiaro
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
ok... just or everyone's edjumacation (yes, I know it's not spelled that way)

the icons ... where part of Mob Mitigation ... I can now move and control that one

The white box .... still have no clue .... lol

I did a wow repair ..... and put back all the mods almost one by one ... and that bar no longer comes up

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » ok NOW what did I do?