10-01-07, 04:21 AM   #1
oorgle
A Kobold Labourer
Character info and bags?

I'm new to the mazzle UI, but I seem to have gotten most of it in working order except a couple things:

For some reason, both my character and social panels have been forced off the edge of the screen partially, so that the social panel is almost completely unusable (only the corner of it visible) and I am missing the top half of the character panel. I've been toggling addons and messing with settings for a few hours now trying to get it sorted out, but to no avail. Any suggestions?

The other thing is the bags. I've played with both baggins and movable bags, but I can't find the setting that makes the bags semi-transparent. I much prefer the original-flavor bags that take up half my screen and block everything behind them. How do I get those back?

Thanks,
Oorgle
10-22-07, 09:06 PM   #2
Xechorizo
A Defias Bandit
I've got the same probelm with my Character Info window. It's just far enough to the top-left that I can't move it. I'm fine with editing the coordinates somewhere but I have no idea where to look.
10-23-07, 12:56 AM   #3
Detritis
A Black Drake
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You can move the windows back with /mf reset
10-23-07, 08:31 PM   #4
Mariousi
A Murloc Raider
Delete MoveFrame files in WTF folder, or just delete that addon, it's annoying and it'll happen again

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Character info and bags?