01-08-08, 08:26 PM   #1
Detroilen
A Murloc Raider
Exclamation Dont Go Mazzle Ui

Well all i gotta say is don't go. This is the best UI i have ever used. I love how there is an in game setup. So on and so forth you all know the story. Every other UI i have used ive had to frick will all the stupid wow WTF files and it just got on my nerves. With this is one step update. I don't want this patch to be the end of Mazzle UI. So if your all in give me a HOO RAH. I'm glad to go through the bad times but its all worth it. Without this UI my retail wow experience would be nothing, and this is one of the greatest UI's for noobs. So dont leave us hanging Mazzle we are here for you no matter the circumstances.
01-09-08, 10:12 AM   #2
Viciusan
A Cliff Giant

Don't worry . There are just to many MazzleUI addicts to let it bleed to death.
Even Mazzle self is still on these forums. * Cheers *
And Meio and Detard are also not letting this go.

I got faith that this UI will go on
And yes its the Mazzlefier that is its strongest feature .

Regards ,

Viciusan - an happy MazzleUI wow fanatic.
01-09-08, 10:22 AM   #3
Takatalvi
A Cliff Giant
I have tried MazzleUI in the Past and for whatever reason I didn't like it. Stupid me I know.

However; Currently It is the ONLY UI I use, and Untill it's broke and unfixable...it will be THE UI for me.

Still Works Flawlessly in 2.3.2 (I have DeTard's 2.3.0 Fix and Updated TinyTip/AutoBar and I replaced SCT/SCDT with Pidgin1.0)

Thank you Tiger(My condolences), Mazzle, DeTard, Meio, and all others that have will to keep this project alive.

/e is in hopes that Mazzle will come back to WoW.
/target Mazzle
/wink

-Takatalvi
01-20-08, 08:20 PM   #4
Bachi_01
A Murloc Raider
Well, I have tried getting this set up. Followed the instructions EXACTLY and no matter what I do, I type /mazzify after setting my video options. Nothing.

I always get that type /help notification in the text window.

I really like the look of this UI, but not even close to success, and I have tried everything I can think of to get it to work during the initial install.
01-20-08, 08:51 PM   #5
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Bachi_01
Well, I have tried getting this set up. Followed the instructions EXACTLY and no matter what I do, I type /mazzify after setting my video options. Nothing.

I always get that type /help notification in the text window.

I really like the look of this UI, but not even close to success, and I have tried everything I can think of to get it to work during the initial install.
If you're on a Mac, you have to take special precautions to avoid folders overwriting each other when you're installing the patch. If you're not on a mac, then you probably didn't install all three parts: core, patch, add-on pack.
01-20-08, 08:59 PM   #6
Bachi_01
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

If you're on a Mac, you have to take special precautions to avoid folders overwriting each other when you're installing the patch. If you're not on a mac, then you probably didn't install all three parts: core, patch, add-on pack.
Well, I have the Core, There are 2-3 different patches, and I don't see one called add-on pack. Can you be more specific as to which are needed by the exact name?
01-20-08, 10:56 PM   #7
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I can't be more explicit than the stickied thread at the top of the forum listing all three steps with links to each download.

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=13470
01-21-08, 12:52 AM   #8
Bachi_01
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
I can't be more explicit than the stickied thread at the top of the forum listing all three steps with links to each download.

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=13470
Yeesh... As the saying goes... If it were a snake...

Sorry to be so dumb, was just so much to look through I didn't look at the obvious.

Many thanks, and it worked great using exactly what that described with the links.

All I can say right now is... wow. If this works even half as well as I am expecting, you can surely count on a donation from me. I just have to figure out a few things with the text. It's pretty darned small, but I am sure it can be adjusted somewhere.

Thanks again for the assist.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Dont Go Mazzle Ui