01-15-08, 10:55 AM   #1
Hitless
A Kobold Labourer
Problem with Pet buttons.

I'm just a user of mazzle, dont personnally know how to program or edit anything. So I'll try to explain it the best I can. In Blades Edge there is a quest called "A Crystalforged Darkrune." You end up taking control of the roaming demon around the Shartuul's Transporter at the northern forge camp. The problem I have is that I get no controls to show up for the roaming demon. I assume they are supposed to show up as pet buttons. But I get nothing. Anyone else get this or know a solution?
01-15-08, 11:01 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Make sure that the pet bar is enabled.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-15-08, 11:03 AM   #3
Syxx
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Nevermind. :P
01-15-08, 09:37 PM   #4
Karasulo
A Defias Bandit
I'm actually having this same problem. Wasted 3 Darkrunes now, so I'm curious if anyone has a fix.

First time I did it, I had nothing. I've noticed the same thing happens with Chess in Kara. Same thing second time. With Chess in Kara if I reload UI and then deactivate and reactivate the pet bar in bongos it works. This time I brought a steam tonk to see if I could get it to work first before starting Shartuul. Summoned the steam tonk, no pet bar. Reloaded and disabled/re-enabled pet bar, steam tonk bar became fully visible.

Took control of the demon... I had 4 buttons. The 4 steam tonk buttons. Hovering over them I saw I had Mortal Strike, Mighty Whirlwind, an empty button, and fear, however they were showing with the steam tonk's ability icons. The rest of the pet bar simply wasn't there, and yes my bongos is set to display empty button slots, but it wouldn't. Didn't get a chance to reload ui, but disabling and re-enabled pet bar did nothing.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
01-17-08, 03:01 AM   #5
sgtsolidus1
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
/sigh this has been mentioned many MANy times just do a forum search.
01-19-08, 06:00 PM   #6
Raegormar
A Fallenroot Satyr
Try /bongos in wow.. uncheck and check pet bar, and make sure that "show empty buttons" is checked. Close bongos. /reloadui .
It's a workaround that sometimes has to be repeated. But it worked for me.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Problem with Pet buttons.