01-19-08, 05:01 PM   #1
animadafemme
A Fallenroot Satyr
Help: Right-Clicking your own 3D Character

You know how you can right click on yourself to bring up options such as resetting instances, setting loot threshold, leaving a party, etc.. mine won't work. it works just fine on my rogue but not my pally character. when i try to click her, the hand cursor acts as it its being highlighted, if that even makes sense. I know i saw a thread about it a few months ago but I couldn't refind it, so I am making a new thread about it, hopefully someone can help me resolve this issue. it really is a hassle since I lead our guild's kara runs and am unable to do much with that problems existance.
01-19-08, 05:18 PM   #2
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Disable the mod Clique, or adjust the settings to your liking. It seems like that is the usual suspect in these cases. If that doesn't work I'm at a loss.
01-19-08, 06:01 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
It's Clique. And it's detailed in the FAQ.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-19-08, 06:47 PM   #4
animadafemme
A Fallenroot Satyr
yep, disabling clique fixed it.. many thanks!!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Help: Right-Clicking your own 3D Character