05-05-08, 02:40 PM   #1
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Blog time.

After helping many folks on these boards, answering questions and pointing them in various (hopefully helpful) directions, I have decided to dust off my blog. Its going to be mostly WoW related (but not totally), including lots of UI related posts. I plan to review mods, highlight new mods that I find, cool UIs and such. Plus I will be posting help lists of things as well. In the future once I am back in in-game and have begun movie making (I got most of the tools ready), I will be posting info on my blog regarding those projects. Also I will be posting general tech related goodies, plus anything else that I happen to like.

The link is here http://xinhkero.wordpress.com/

The first "real" post is this one: http://xinhkero.wordpress.com/2008/0...w-addon-sites/ in regards to the various AddOn sites.

Last edited by Zyonin : 05-05-08 at 02:48 PM.
05-05-08, 02:44 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Not to be nitpicky or anything but "journal" is spelled with an 'a'.

Good luck with that, Xinh.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-05-08, 02:50 PM   #3
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
Not to be nitpicky or anything but "journal" is spelled with an 'a'.

Good luck with that, Xinh.
Oh brother, at least I still have the raw image in The GIMP so I can fix that. One should not try to do image creation while one's kid is dismantling the other room.

EDIT: Header fixed. Thanks for catching that Seerah. I am normally pretty picky on my work.

Last edited by Zyonin : 05-05-08 at 02:53 PM.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Blog time.