04-24-09, 09:08 PM   #1
Ghonks
A Murloc Raider
hellfire fortifications

hey guys.

I've looked everywhere in the options. i can't find what I'm looking for.

Ya know when ya do the hellfire fortifications daily? and when your at one of the three spots that bar comes up?? well i can't seem to get the bar to show.

anyone know what I'm missing??

cheers.

~Ghonks.

04-24-09, 11:07 PM   #2
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Temporarily disable all addons and then log in. If it shows up when you do the daily, then you know the issue is with one of your addons. Enable 5 addons at a time until the issue reappears. You'll have then narrowed it down to 5 addons. Disable all addons but those 5, and then begin disabling one at a time till you find which addon is causing the issue.

04-25-09, 12:12 PM   #3
Thander
A Theradrim Guardian
Carbonite is not hiding it. I'm using it with no problems. If you are using a separate minimap addon make sure it is detaching the progress bar thing from the minimap. Achievements, Quest Objectives, and PvP Progress Bar are by default connected to the minimap. If you use a minimap addon to manually move it around, they are probably still attached and now off the screen. If the minimap was moved to the left or bottom, you would not see those frames.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » hellfire fortifications