08-09-09, 08:49 PM   #1
Espeech
A Defias Bandit
nUI: Stats

I just installed nUI: Stats today and it isn't showing up for me. Do I have to wait until the next, updated version release or something special I need to do?

08-09-09, 08:54 PM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

A couple of quick questions for you

1) Did you install Omen and Recount also?

2) Does it show in your Addon list? If it does and says "out of date" did you check off the "load out of date addons" box?

3) if 1 & 2 are a yes, have you clicked the red button on the bottom right next to the infopanel?

hope these help

08-09-09, 08:56 PM   #3
Espeech
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Vis View Post
A couple of quick questions for you

1) Did you install Omen and Recount also?

2) Does it show in your Addon list? If it does and says "out of date" did you check off the "load out of date addons" box?

3) if 1 & 2 are a yes, have you clicked the red button on the bottom right next to the infopanel?

hope these help
Doh! Didn't know I had to installed Omen and Recount as well. Please excuse my thoughtlessness, it's late and it's been a long day. >_<

08-09-09, 09:00 PM   #4
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I had a feeling that may have been the issue. You aren't the first, nor will you be the last for that one, lol. Glad you are all sorted out now though

As a side note, have you thought of giving Skada a try? It replaces both Omen and Recount and nUI manages it's windows in a similar manner. I recommend it to everyone

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...mageMeter.html

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » nUI: Stats