01-05-06, 02:44 PM   #1
noodles
A Murloc Raider
What mod enables you to do this please?

Hi all,

Just curious, I would like to find out what mod etc allows you to change put health and mana bars in an 'Arc' around your character. i thought i read once it was discord mod, but I am using frames and bars for that and dont see nothing for what i require... Maybe its one of the others he does but im unsure..

Any help appreciated.

Cheers..

Noodles..
01-05-06, 02:58 PM   #2
guice
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Discort Art. Unfortunately Loz's site is down or else I could point you to the download which will contain exactly what you're looking for. I recently added that, myself, to my UI.
01-05-06, 03:02 PM   #3
noodles
A Murloc Raider
well u could do the next best thing and just mail me that mod folder from ur directory :P

[email protected]
01-05-06, 03:29 PM   #4
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
There are multiple versions of this. The original were StatRings by Iriel, you can find them here. They were followed by CircuFrame, here. These were followed by Nurfed and Discord adding them. Loz has updated Discord Art here, so you can likely find them in his section.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

Last edited by Cairenn : 01-05-06 at 03:36 PM.
01-05-06, 03:37 PM   #5
noodles
A Murloc Raider
yeah that was my next move lol
01-05-06, 03:47 PM   #6
guice
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Discord Art version isn't located in his download section. It's not an official Loz mod. It's third party provided as a download within Loz's UI display section. It even comes with a handy Energy ticker which I've set to show when I shift into Cat form and hide when I leave. Pretty nifty little thing, but it's a bit dependant on DUF as it calls DUF functions for HP and Mana colours.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » What mod enables you to do this please?