01-09-06, 12:52 PM   #1
runswithkodo
A Murloc Raider
req: all in one stats

Okay heres the deal, recently I've gotten to the point where I really want to get down to the nitty gritty and make well informed choices ony my gear and really find out what works well.
I'm a beast master hunter on my main and the solo fight of incindeous in brd is my pastime between raids and bg's.
I am basicly trying to find the best gear for this fight and not have to look at 20 different mods and windows to compare data. Heck maybe even have the mod be able to compare to a saved file and compare the differences.
It doesnt have to be all pretty, just a simple text window, maybe an export to html and txt option.
But just a list of current stats
Melee dps:
melee atk pwr
melee crit chance
Melee weapon type:
Melee weapon profficency:
melee chance to hit
melee estimated max crit
Current agi
current buffs
Mana pool:
Mana regen(non combat)
Mana regen(combat)
Health regen (non combat)
Health regen (combat)
+nature damage bonus
+holy damage bonus
equiped item in wrist slot:
Equiped ammo
equiped head item
pet dps
pet name
pet attack speed
pet food types
pet loyalty
pet happieness
and so on and so on......

I've been able to find bits and pieces through the use of multiple mods such allakhzam's wowreader forgear info. wowrankings I used to like but waiting a week to find out the data upload isn't working right for somereason had me abandon using that mod a while back.
I think if the options interface gives you the list of data it can gather and give you a checkbox next to each item.
And hell if a mod is already out there let me know.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » req: all in one stats