03-25-12, 10:55 PM   #1
Troyanz
A Murloc Raider
I donated 5 dollar for carbonite

Hey i need help, i donated 5 dollar for Carbonite addon,but i did not get any download,how can i get that addon now? i have payed for it.thanks

03-25-12, 11:31 PM   #2
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Simply clicking the Download button on the Carbonite page should get you the addon. Donating is completely optional, and you'll be able to download the addon without paying (in case you thought you had to donate).

03-25-12, 11:33 PM   #3
Talyrius
An Onyxian Warder

You don't have to donate in order to download Carbonite. It wouldn't be a donation in that case, would it?

03-25-12, 11:48 PM   #4
Troyanz
A Murloc Raider
Ok

Carbonite is only supported with your donations! stands on the site, and when i press download,nothing pop up

03-25-12, 11:57 PM   #5
Troyanz
A Murloc Raider
Thanks

It did not work to download on the frontpage of Carboniteaddon.com. But when i pressed the link to wowinterface.com it worked.(Sorry for my bad engelish as i am norwegian)

03-26-12, 12:27 AM   #6
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

That's where the Carbonite addon is hosted. When you press the download link on the Carbonite Homepage, it takes you to another Carbonite page with information about how to donate (but only if you want to donate), a list of features you can vote for when you donate, a small ad for a iPhone/iPad game one of the Carbonite developers made, and the link to actually download Carbonite. Clicking on the link to download Carbonite takes you to the Carbonite page on WoWInterface where you actually download Carbonite from.

I'll admit that it's a bit convoluted. I know it took me a little bit to actually find the download link in that second page the first time I went to download Carbonite, but it is there.

Just so you know, Carbonite is also hosted on Curse.com now: Carbonite (Curse.com)

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 03-26-12 at 12:30 AM.

03-26-12, 12:44 AM   #7
unlimit
Lookin' Good

Noen ganger kan det være bedre å bare poste i norsk og la oss bruke google translate for å fange din mening. Dette gjelder for mange mennesker som førstespråk er ikke engelsk.

Carbonite er en gratis addon, gir nettsiden deg muligheten til å donere hvis du ønsker å være snill mot de forfatterne som vier mye av sin tid og ressurser til å se den gå, men du er på ingen måte nødvendig å donere for å laste ned Carbonite Suite.

Hvis du vil laste ned Carbonite, laste det ned fra WowInterface (siden du er på akkurat nå) på denne nettadressen:
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Carbonite.html

kúdan: im playing pantheon
JRCapablanca: no youre not
** Pantheon has been Banned. **

Last edited by unlimit : 03-26-12 at 12:48 AM.

03-26-12, 01:09 AM   #8
Troyanz
A Murloc Raider
I understand that some pepole want to donate for the excellent work, but i think i wasted 5 dollar, Some years ago i buyed Booster addon, and after some years it stopped working,From that time i found out i will never buy an addon in future.I have other importent stuff to pay in real life to take care of.I also did not know that carbonite was on curse.com, because a friend of mine told me about carboniteaddon.com, and he said that addon was there only.So i did not know.Thanks for all information by the way

03-27-12, 03:11 AM   #9
SDPhantom
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Blizzard policy actually forbids addons to be "sold". All addons made available to the public must be provided free of charge.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » I donated 5 dollar for carbonite