11-20-15, 02:26 PM   #1
Your Loyal Vizier
A Murloc Raider
Player/Target bar tweak request

Before I ask favors, I just want to say thank you, thank you, thank you! This UI is hands down the best thing to happen to my WoW experience since picking up the game. It updates the game to really look and feel like something from the last couple years instead of the last 10, and opens up my screen to let me immerse myself in the world. The game is fun again. I LOVE it, thank you.

That said, I do have one beef. It's insignificant, but it's driving me nuts. There are five white lines on the HUD health bars that don't seem to mean anything (am I wrong?). They make it hard for a new user to remember which notches are supposed to mean something and which aren't. Rather than glancing at my HUD and having an immediate snapshot of the fight I find myself peering and trying to remember which line is what. Not great in combat, and it's a weird bit of visual clutter in an otherwise flawless ode to minimalism.

These ones (sorry for snapchat quality, my Illustrator was acting up). Would you consider removing these in a future update for an even more streamlined look? Or is it something I could change myself?
11-21-15, 09:50 PM   #2
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
The box at the end is colored for class (players), friend/foe(npcs), or tap status (mobs). The ticks on the bar denote the 35% and 25% (20% for some classes) points for the bar in question

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Player/Target bar tweak request