01-16-07, 08:50 PM   #1
andrieos
A Murloc Raider
Um.. I'm new here, but know programming, and need some ideas

What should i make with this program. There are so many things to choose from, but I think of what I want to do. so, could someone please list some ideas, or features they would want in an addon.
01-17-07, 12:13 AM   #2
Krilit
A Defias Bandit
heh so... i wanna "make all" "get some honor" "and kill this ally" buttons =))) Can u make it?
01-17-07, 06:10 AM   #3
andrieos
A Murloc Raider
ok um first you need to specify a little more please. Make all what?.... and also, I'm not going to make a kill ally bot lol if thats even possible
02-16-07, 11:34 AM   #4
Ophiucus
A Kobold Labourer
It would be nice to have an all-in-one interface mod (not pack of different mods) that would function on multiple levels to provide moveable and resizeable frames for hotkeys, minimap, unit frames, enemy frames, party/raid frames, xp bar, etc etc etc, rather than, like me, having to use xPerl (units), Bongos (bags), whichever one it is I use for my map (LOL!), + more. It would simply be nice to have one mod that can be enabled and control all of these functions. Possible? Hell, I don't know the first thing about making mods or programming so I leave it to you experts.
03-04-07, 01:18 AM   #5
villiam77
A Murloc Raider
help?

what programs do u need to make a mod?
03-04-07, 01:41 AM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Ophiucus
It would be nice to have an all-in-one interface mod (not pack of different mods) that would function on multiple levels to provide moveable and resizeable frames for hotkeys, minimap, unit frames, enemy frames, party/raid frames, xp bar, etc etc etc, rather than, like me, having to use xPerl (units), Bongos (bags), whichever one it is I use for my map (LOL!), + more. It would simply be nice to have one mod that can be enabled and control all of these functions. Possible? Hell, I don't know the first thing about making mods or programming so I leave it to you experts.
Have you tried MoveAnything or Visor2?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Um.. I'm new here, but know programming, and need some ideas