04-25-07, 10:15 PM   #1
Cindy1002
A Theradrim Guardian
Trinity Bars buttons disappeared!

I don't know what I did or how I did it but please help.

I started using trinity bar yesterday, got it all nice and set to how I want it, but tonight while I was playing all my buttons disappeared!

The toolbars are still there, but the buttons don't appear. When I right click the map icon, and bring up the Global Config Menu, the buttons appear, but so I know there still there, but for some reason otherwise, they're hiding.

The buttons on the Stance bar for my warrior are there, but otherwise it's messed up. The bars aren't in attack mode and they're not hiding cause of my stance, weapons and fishing are disappearing too.

I tried logging out. I tried closing WoW and restarting. I've tried reloading the saved profile. Nothing seems to help.

Please say this is something quickly fixed!
04-26-07, 12:36 PM   #2
Cindy1002
A Theradrim Guardian
Nevermind, fixed it. Basically had to remove all the toolbars and when I recreated them and started adding buttons, the buttons come up with the abilities already in them. *shrugs* Weird bug.
04-26-07, 02:31 PM   #3
Korred
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Only thought that they were stored, when stored buttons are hidden but bars remain.

NOw by 'all the buttons were missing but bars where there' did you mean the icons weren't there but all the spaces for them were?
04-26-07, 09:09 PM   #4
Cindy1002
A Theradrim Guardian
The button frames/styles weren't there either. When I released everything to edit the menus, the shaded out areas appeared, but no buttons or icon on them. When I'd bring up the Global Config Menu, all the buttons with icons appeared and were functional.

I just hope it doesn't happen again.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Trinity Bars buttons disappeared!