10-18-11, 03:31 AM   #1
pengoau
A Defias Bandit
LF Addon that allows window/box movement?

G'day

Just got back into wow, when I played last I installed an addon but can't remember what that allowed movement of windows/boxes that typically you can't move. Like quest windows.

Also is there anything in the inbuilt interface options or via an addon that lets me adjust where popup windows display? Like for window tips (ie you hover over a window and it gives you some text saying that that button does) and also when you hover over a mob and it gives its stats (but not selecting it). Currently when my mouse moves over a mob, it displays its states (name, level) in the lower right of my screen.

I'm currently not using any addons other than Zygor's guides.

Also looking for an all-in-one auto-repair/trash addon. Apparently there is an addon called sell-o-matic and also another called scrap. I'll give them a look in. Is there one that possibly just autodrops crap loot for you rather than it taking up space in your bags?

Cheers if you can help.
10-18-11, 05:53 AM   #2
Othgar
"That" Guy

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
For moving windows and such look into Move Anything it lets you look up frames by name, and then move and size them the way want, or even hide them completely.

There's a bunch of good tooltip addons out there. Personally I use TipTac It's got a lot of options for customizing the tooltip, and moving it or anchoring it to the mouse.

I don't use an auto-sell addon so It can't really point you to anything good there, but I'm sure someone else will know of one.

Also...OI! welcome back to the addiction lol

10-18-11, 05:56 AM   #3
pengoau
A Defias Bandit
Thanks

Just spent the last few hours getting my ui right and messing with addons...

ended up going with goldpaws gUI, TipTac (tooltip repositioning), rangedisplay and omen.

seems to do everything i want and have the ui displayed the way I like.
10-18-11, 06:03 AM   #4
Othgar
"That" Guy

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Awesome, glad you found what you were looking for. As an after thought though, check out Skada for a threat meter. I used to use omen on all my UI's but lately I've been leaning more towards Skada because I can have multiple windows open (one for DPS, one for Threat, etc.) and only use one addon. the config is pretty straight forward and it's easier to make it fit into the look of your UI.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » LF Addon that allows window/box movement?