03-05-15, 09:57 AM   #1
Zernu
A Murloc Raider
Options Question/Raven/Grid 2 freezes

Hello, great UI, best out of several I've tried! I just have 1 minor issue, and a couple questions.

When people leave or join the raid/party wow/my screen freezes for a couple of seconds - when in BGs or Ashran this happens regularly. Anything to stop this?

Option to add Title/Server to tooltip. I am positive I saw this somewhere, but after searching again I cannot find it.

Auras and Buffs/Debuffs - Is the player buffs/debuffs tracker above the central action bar (editted through "Aura" options) Raven too? As the RealUI settings split it down to Auras and Buffs and Debuffs I wasnt too sure about this, and I'd like to be clear before I change things!

Thanks!
03-05-15, 11:49 AM   #2
tsompanis
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Zernu View Post
Hello, great UI, best out of several I've tried! I just have 1 minor issue, and a couple questions.

When people leave or join the raid/party wow/my screen freezes for a couple of seconds - when in BGs or Ashran this happens regularly. Anything to stop this?

Option to add Title/Server to tooltip. I am positive I saw this somewhere, but after searching again I cannot find it.

Auras and Buffs/Debuffs - Is the player buffs/debuffs tracker above the central action bar (editted through "Aura" options) Raven too? As the RealUI settings split it down to Auras and Buffs and Debuffs I wasnt too sure about this, and I'd like to be clear before I change things!

Thanks!
Open FreebTip folder and then the file named "tip.lua"
Code:
hideTitles = true,
hideRealm = true,
hideFaction = true,
hidePvP = true,
Change this
03-06-15, 03:10 AM   #3
Zernu
A Murloc Raider
Awesome thanks! Any idea on Grid 2 freezing wow?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Options Question/Raven/Grid 2 freezes