03-22-08, 12:15 PM   #1
iindigo
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Top-Aligned Interface Options Tabs

Hey!

I recently dove into the world of WoW UI design, and I've had decent success so far. I've run into a problem, though...

Is there a way to create the nice top-aligned tabs like the ones seen at the top of 2.3's Interface Options panel? I don't care if they act as separate buttons instead of a tab array, as I only need two tabs. I have a sneaking suspicion that I'll have to make my own custom buttons for this, but I don't really know for sure.

Any help is a appreciated!
03-23-08, 08:12 AM   #2
iindigo
An Aku'mai Servant

Wow, so nobody at all knows how to get these tabs? They must be pretty rarely used...

For those that still don't know what widget I'm speaking of, I'm talking about the type of tabs seen at the top of this window:

http://wow.tentonhammer.com/files/ga...u_Advanced.jpg
03-23-08, 09:31 AM   #3
Layrajha
A Frostmaul Preserver

I don't know exactly how it's done, but I'd just check the code of these interface options and see if it's easy to embed parts of it, or if it's possible, to use already existing functions without even modifying them, in your addon.
03-23-08, 11:19 AM   #4
iindigo
An Aku'mai Servant

Thanks for the reply. I found the code responsible for the tabs, and though I haven't perfected its use in my addon, it works for the most part.

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Top-Aligned Interface Options Tabs