06-27-07, 12:21 AM   #1
Aureleus
A Kobold Labourer
Map problem

I have an interesting problem. I recently loaded the Mazzle UI for a priest I have created. Everything seems to work great except for the map. Whenever I use the M button the map does not appear and I lose the ability to control anything with my mouse. If I push the M button again, I regain control with my mouse. If I click on the map control at the bottom of the minimap, I get the same results. Also, I don't have a map button in my panel either, there's just a blank space where the map button should be. I've tried mazzifying over and over and it does not seem to correct the problem as well as reloading the UI. I have read there is a fix to this problem somewhere, however I have searched the forums and have only found people saying they got it fixed, just not how they did it. Anyone have a link the the thread that shows how to fix it?

Thanks

Last edited by Aureleus : 06-27-07 at 07:53 AM.
06-27-07, 09:58 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
hold shift (or control, don't remember which) and scroll your mousewheel out/down. This will turn your transparency back up. Cart or Blizzard changed something in 2.1 with how transparency works.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

06-27-07, 11:29 AM   #3
Amaranna
A Murloc Raider
Same problem

Thanks for asking this question... it is exactly my problem. "Click here to go to map" and I click... nothing. M button doesn't bring up anything for me either.

It is very hard for me to quest without a map!

I printed the answer, I hope it works when I get home.
06-28-07, 10:43 AM   #4
Arcalyn
A Murloc Raider
Anyone know if this works?
06-28-07, 11:28 AM   #5
stec
A Cliff Giant
If you have the same problem try it :/ ive never had the problem so i wouldnt know
06-28-07, 12:08 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Arcalyn
Anyone know if this works?
Did you try it?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

06-28-07, 01:55 PM   #7
Folas
A Kobold Labourer
I had this exact same problem. I eventually figured out that the map was coming up I just could not see it. I heard the map noise and my mouse was disabled because the map covers the whole screen. What I did was delete the "LookNFeel" folder from the Cartographer directory in Addons. That worked for me, but the other suggestion may be a better option.
06-28-07, 02:43 PM   #8
jvarga77
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Seerah
hold shift (or control, don't remember which) and scroll your mousewheel out/down. This will turn your transparency back up. Cart or Blizzard changed something in 2.1 with how transparency works.
This is the correct answer...had this happen to me after the patch...the transparency of your map is set to the extreme...follow the above instructions...log in, press "m", you'll hear the map sign, then hold down either shift or ctrl and scroll...done

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Map problem