11-07-08, 04:12 PM   #1
Sakue
A Kobold Labourer
Caith and 2 different accounts

Ugh... where to start.
I would like to explain everything in detail, so you (being the reader) can try to help me fix my problem.

Yesterday night I downloaded Caith Ui, on my LAPTOP, and set it up for my Warrior account. (we wil call this *account* Mythh)

This morning I logged on my DESKTOP and downloaded/installed the Ui on my Mage account (we will call this *account* Sakue)

The Mage's Ui looks great. I changed a few things, added a few addons, but for the most part its basic Caith Ui. When installing Caith you have to choose a profile for bartender, putbull, chatter... ect. So when I logged on my Warrior, to level him, this afternoon my Ui was obviously not set up. Now when I went to set it up I open, say bartender options, click profiles and no Caith profile.

I then tried to copy the WTF->Account->Sakue folder and paste it in WTF->Account->Sakue-copy (renaming it Mythh) I then continued on and renamed the character name also, Mage and Warrior on same realm.

I went to log in, and still nothing. I then turned my WTF Folder from my laptop into a .rar file and sent it to my desktop. Extracted it into where it should go and still doesnt work.

Im really trying to get this to work. I will redo all the options I did on my mage on the other account, Mythh, or I would use the Ui I set up on my laptop.

It just will not work for me.

Does anyone have any suggestions.
All advice is helpful

Thanks a lot!
Sakue/Illirea/Mythh
11-07-08, 04:29 PM   #2
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I've had this problem also, as well as others. I just learned to deal with it though, since it doesn't look like enough people are having the issue to get a workaround that works. Rabbit007 made a thread a few weeks ago about the same issue. No response.

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=18949

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Caith and 2 different accounts