04-25-10, 09:41 PM   #1
ieathonda
A Murloc Raider
Please help ASAP. Tried various solutions already!

Ive tried multiple solutions and checked my files, why do i still get this cluttered look? it really is frustrating...

04-25-10, 09:53 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Are you installing a UI? Have you followed all of the instructions on installing the UI?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-25-10, 09:56 PM   #3
ieathonda
A Murloc Raider
yes i followed all of the instructions accordingly. let me retrace my steps again
04-25-10, 10:03 PM   #4
ieathonda
A Murloc Raider
Installation
1. Copy the files into your WoW Folder
2. Rename the ACCOUNT, Your Realm, and Your Character in the WTF folder to your information.
3. Run the following commands/load the profiles:
/dominos -> Profiles -> ToodelsUi -> copy
/sbf options -> Profiles -> ToodelsUi
/omen config -> Profiles -> ToodelsUi
/chinchilla -> Profiles -> Copy from -> ToodelsUi
/reloadui

- i cannot find the "toodelsui" profile when trying to change it in game. would it be included in the UI i downloaded?
04-25-10, 10:23 PM   #5
ieathonda
A Murloc Raider
i got the grid to align to where i can actually move my things around but there are no graphics showing up.
04-25-10, 10:45 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
You would not see the profile if your WTF is not set up properly. Are you using your actual WoW account name for the account folder? (not the umbrella b.net account)
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-25-10, 10:51 PM   #7
ieathonda
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
You would not see the profile if your WTF is not set up properly. Are you using your actual WoW account name for the account folder? (not the umbrella b.net account)
would this be my email? etc [email protected]?
04-25-10, 11:19 PM   #8
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It will be the name of the account. To see it you can rename the current WTF folder to WTF.old and then log in to the game. Wow will make new ones. Log back out open the new WTF folder and navigate to the account name folder. That is the name you need to use in the renamed WTF.

Then just delete the new one. Rename the original back to WTF and do what you need to your account folder.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
04-25-10, 11:38 PM   #9
ieathonda
A Murloc Raider
ok i did set my username and everything but the graphics are still the same. the "toodlesui" i am trying to look for in dominos is still not showing up
04-26-10, 12:01 AM   #10
ieathonda
A Murloc Raider
im running on windows 7. i tried the permissions tweak, checked all my files. i even repaired and erased all of them to start with a clean slate and it still doesnt show. would the resolution have anything to do with it? im going to call it a night for now since i spent most the day trying to figure it out
04-26-10, 12:42 AM   #11
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

The resolution might have an effect on the final look but the profiles not being there is generally only one of 2 things.

Either:
1) The WTF folders are in the wrong place/named incorrectly

or

2) The files themselves are corrupted and need to be re-downloaded.

Permissions being one of the other possibilities but you mentioned you lookedin to that.

Not sure what else it could be.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
04-26-10, 10:01 PM   #12
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Wink Dominos help?

Open your Dominos configuration panel, and go to "Profile". There you should see various boxes you can input things to, but the empty ones have drop down arrows to the right (I think. Been a while since I was on that page.). See what the "Profile" box says, and if you don't like it, input a new profile name. Hit the drop down arrow for the "Copy from" box, and the list should contain "toodlesui". Click on the "toodlesui" name, and the profile will be copied to whatever is in the "Profile" box. Not the actual profile name, but the profile information for the "toodlesui". The "Profile" name should remain the same.

Last edited by jeffy162 : 04-26-10 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Title.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Please help ASAP. Tried various solutions already!