07-28-10, 01:42 PM   #1
obispa
A Defias Bandit
tank-question: show aggromob as ouf-frame

Is there any posibility to modify Ouf in order to select a player in the raidframes and have the mob that attacks him in an own Ouf-frame in order to quickly target the mob an taunt it? I don't mean target's target but the mob-who-does-dmg-to-target - something like that^^
07-28-10, 01:48 PM   #2
Unkn
Premium Member

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
How is an addon supposed to find out Mob B hit Player A when Player A was targeting Mob A? Just wondering?

And btw if you are tanking and trying to find out which mob is targeting which person fast... I'd suggest one of the nameplate mods...

Tidy Plates ... this one I use on all my toons, its very helpful on my tank, you can see not only who is tanking what but where you are in relation to their threat.
Aloft
or all the others, I've only ever used these two.

But I don't think you can actually get blizzard to tell you which mob is attacking a player unless the attacking mob happens to be the players target.

Side note:
07-28-10, 01:54 PM   #3
obispa
A Defias Bandit
tx for your answer.
But my raidframes (vuhdo) show me if somebody has aggro and so I thought it could only be a little step to show by whom.
Tanking is fine and everything is peasy, I was just wondering if it's possible because it would make all even quicker.
08-08-10, 06:06 PM   #4
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Nope. It's not possible to see "which mobs are (or aren't) aggro'd on this player". It's only possible to see "which player this mob is aggro'd on" for mobs that are your target, your focus, your mousever, or have a target chain for someone in your group (eg. raid1target, raid27targettarget, raidpet13target, etc). If nobody is targetting a mob, then you cannot determine anything about its threat list. If it were possible, threat meters like Omen would have implemented it long ago.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » oUF (Otravi Unit Frames) » tank-question: show aggromob as ouf-frame