04-26-09, 08:19 AM   #1
xemeten
A Murloc Raider
Uber Tiney Quest Item Icons

is there any way you can make em um .... BIGGER!! these darn things are hard to see / click of, especally if you not fast / accurate with a mouse lol ... i actually got rig of carb because of this 1 thing, but more than willing to redownload it if its fixed. personally though i just dnt understand why it was made to tiney

04-26-09, 03:38 PM   #2
seashell0123
A Defias Bandit

I had the same problem...this is what you do:

Right click on your minimap and then go to 'scale'. Go to the bar that says 'Navigation Icon Scale' and it will let you adjust the sizes of your quest icons. Hope that helped you

04-26-09, 03:52 PM   #3
xemeten
A Murloc Raider
nope all that does is change the size of the POI on the mini map ... like "go here & kill this guy" those marks. it didnt do ANYTHING to the quest item icons on the quest watch screen

04-26-09, 05:35 PM   #4
seashell0123
A Defias Bandit

Oh sorry, I misunderstood you. If I happen to come across a solution for you I'll post it.

04-26-09, 07:21 PM   #5
xemeten
A Murloc Raider
ty vm i would greatly appricate it

04-26-09, 07:33 PM   #6
Haavok
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Currently it's based on the font height. We'll have to look into making an option to scale this independently.

In the meantime you might want to check out the keybinding. If you go into the keybindings and scroll down to the Carbonite section you'll find a binding to use the top quest item in your watch list. Set this to a key and any time you press it you will use the item at the top of your quest tracker list.

04-28-09, 11:11 AM   #7
xemeten
A Murloc Raider
ok ty vm ill try that soon as wow comes back up

04-29-09, 06:51 PM   #8
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Open the Carb options window, select Font and increase the size of "Quest Watch List Font" or right click the Watch List title bar and increase the Scale slider.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Uber Tiney Quest Item Icons