01-01-10, 09:21 PM   #1
Rankiz
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Check this out

I need new unit frames and a good way to show druid hots. What addons would you suggest? I am playing a lot pvp and arenas. Where is it usual to have YOUR unit frames, target, target of target and focus target? Is it normal to have them left upper corner or under your cast bar?

How can I config so I will have something that work good for both pvp arena and bg and raids and 5mans.
01-01-10, 09:22 PM   #2
Rankiz
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Please help
01-01-10, 09:55 PM   #3
zero-kill
A Firelord

Stuf Unitframes
AzCastbar
01-01-10, 10:29 PM   #4
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
First off small bit of advice. Patience is a good thing. No need to post then one minute later post again because you didnt get a reply.

Now as far as placement of unit frames is very much personal preference. thats the general idea of customizing your UI in the first place is to suit your styles and ideas. As for frames you can check HERE as there are many choices. If you want full customization without needing to know how to code then zero-kill gave an excellent suggestion. If you want something pre-configured then you many want to look in to oUF and one of its layouts. There are many more unit frames available aside from these 2 mentioned.

If you need some ideas for a layout to either copy or inspire you, you can check Compilations & Suites or this thread showcasing ideas and designs from lots of players. Keep in mind that not everything shown in the thread is currently available and indeed some of them were never released to the public as a download.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Check this out