01-02-10, 12:35 PM   #1
calledfor
A Kobold Labourer
"moneytype not set"

That is the error that I am getting when I try to open my quest log. And, there is no info in the log. it is just blanks. Any ideas? Thanks

01-02-10, 06:04 PM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Most likely you are running an older version....

What is the full error message you get?

01-04-10, 01:40 AM   #3
N121
A Defias Bandit
Im having this problem too, people tell me i have an older version but i have downloaded the new version and applyed in 5 times now?

01-04-10, 07:23 AM   #4
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by N121 View Post
Im having this problem too, people tell me i have an older version but i have downloaded the new version and applyed in 5 times now?
If that's the case, then the question comes up....

Where are you getting the "latest" Carbonite from and what is the version number of the latest?

In game, if you mouseover the Carb Minimap button, what version number is stated?

If it's not the "latest" where are you installing Carb too? And also what OS?

01-07-10, 08:18 AM   #5
N121
A Defias Bandit
It's version 3.22 which, as far as im concerned, is the latest patch and im getting it from Carbonite's homesite Carboniteaddons.com, oh the addons screen it says it is out of date but every site i go to they all say Version 3.22 is updated for patch 3.3 of wow, i seriously dont know what to do

01-07-10, 08:35 AM   #6
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Originally Posted by N121 View Post
It's version 3.22 which, as far as im concerned, is the latest patch and im getting it from Carbonite's homesite Carboniteaddons.com, oh the addons screen it says it is out of date but every site i go to they all say Version 3.22 is updated for patch 3.3 of wow, i seriously dont know what to do
You are mistaken. The latest version is 3.310. Download it here.

I don't know what Carboniteaddons.com is, but the official home site is http://www.carboniteaddon.com, and it clearly indicates that 3.310 is the latest version. I would be very leery of downloading anything from "carboniteaddons.com". I did look at the site, btw.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » "moneytype not set"