06-04-09, 12:37 AM   #1
ProperMethodz
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Looking for mod (Textures?)

I've spent the greater part of my day looking for an addon.

It's a texture replacement you drop into your interface folder outside of your addons. It's a series of replacements for menus and whatnot.

I can't find it and if anyone knows what I'm talking about please help.
06-04-09, 12:43 AM   #2
Zaydok
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by ProperMethodz View Post
I've spent the greater part of my day looking for an addon.

It's a texture replacement you drop into your interface folder outside of your addons. It's a series of replacements for menus and whatnot.

I can't find it and if anyone knows what I'm talking about please help.
Are you referring to Skinner?

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...s/skinner.aspx
06-04-09, 12:43 AM   #3
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

Sounds like Skinner. Its hosted on curse.

EDIT: Doh Eklypse beat me to it =P

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

Last edited by MidgetMage55 : 06-04-09 at 12:44 AM. Reason: too slow
06-04-09, 12:48 AM   #4
ProperMethodz
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
No... It's no a mod. It's a texture replacement.

It's put outside your addon folder but inside the interface folder.

Not skinner. It's something that someone spent a lot of time on replacing the WoW textures and I can't find it for the life of me.

It replaces button textures and the like, but doesn't require you to have additional mods like ButtonFacade. This is why I'm looking for it. I don't want a million mods for applying textures when you can replace them at a higher level.

EDIT: And it's on this site...
06-04-09, 12:51 AM   #5
Zaydok
An Aku'mai Servant
Well Skinner is installed inside the Addons folder so not sure about what goes outside of it. But Skinner does replace all of the default Blizz textures. And anything I can think of that does something similar gets installed inside the Addons folder too. So sorry I can't be of more help. Skinner and the SharedMedia addons are the only things that come to mind.
06-04-09, 12:55 AM   #6
ProperMethodz
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Eklypse View Post
Well Skinner is installed inside the Addons folder so not sure about what goes outside of it. But Skinner does replace all of the default Blizz textures. And anything I can think of that does something similar gets installed inside the Addons folder too. So sorry I can't be of more help. Skinner and the SharedMedia addons are the only things that come to mind.
I'm VERY aware of what Skinner is. I also am VERY aware of what mods are.

I am not looking for Skinner.

You can put texture replacements inside your WoW/interface folder provided you properly put the path which wow looks for during the load of the game itself. You can modify things like the character selection screen and the like (no, not against ToS). It's simple texture replacements and someone has done it, and uploaded the folder.

When I find it, I'll link it. The person I know who found it originally is not online. I lost my HHD yesterday and this one piece is missing from my UI and it's KILLING me.
06-04-09, 01:25 AM   #7
ProperMethodz
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thanks for all your responses, sorry if I seem short, I'm nerd raging over this though

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Looking for mod (Textures?)