06-29-06, 02:00 AM   #1
Thiana
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
FuBar - tcgTradeskills

Making a topic for this addon since the file comments are a bit too lengthy.

Simple addon to save actionbar space by providing buttons for the tradeskills on the FuBar Panel. It also tracks which tradeskills your various characters have.

URL: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=5057
07-05-06, 07:18 AM   #2
Ghoschdi
A Defias Bandit
Got another error. After i use the Purge on one char, i got an error while hover the mouse over the addon...

l:185 in the Core.lua -> attempt to index field '?' (nil value)

Pls fix the purge function.
08-17-06, 11:20 AM   #3
Ghoschdi
A Defias Bandit
Little Bug?

Got a problem here:

Whenever i log in, i just see the standard icon (tailoring). after i hide a skill and show it again, all normal skills appear. The bug is reproducable with logging out.

Some1 else got that prob. Didn't have the time to look through the code.
08-20-06, 02:32 AM   #4
Thiana
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Ghoschdi
Whenever i log in, i just see the standard icon (tailoring). after i hide a skill and show it again, all normal skills appear. The bug is reproducable with logging out.
I can't reproduce it here, but I think I've figured out what *may* cause it. I'll post an updated version in the next day or so (just finishing a cooldowns module for tcgTradeskills).
08-25-06, 12:04 PM   #5
techsgtchen
A Theradrim Guardian

Count: 1
Error: ...s\FuBar_tcgTradeskills\FBPlug2.0\FuBarPlugin-2.0.lua:17: FuBarPlugin-2.0 requires AceLibrary.
--------------------------------------------------
Error: ...uBar_tcgTradeskills\BabbleSpell\Babble-Spell-2.0.lua:15: Babble-Spell-2.0 requires AceLibrary
Error: ...uBar_tcgTradeskills\BabbleClass\Babble-Class-2.0.lua:15: Babble-Class-2.0 requires AceLibrary
Error: ...\AddOns\FuBar_tcgTradeskills\Compost\Compost-2.0.lua:15: Compost-2.0 requires AceLibrary.
Error: ...ce\AddOns\FuBar_tcgTradeskills\Tablet\Tablet-2.0.lua:15: Tablet-2.0 requires AceLibrary
Error: ...\AddOns\FuBar_tcgTradeskills\DewDrop\Dewdrop-2.0.lua:15: Dewdrop-2.0 requires AceLibrary
Error: ...ce\AddOns\FuBar_tcgTradeskills\Crayon\Crayon-2.0.lua:17: Crayon-2.0 requires AceLibrary
Error: ...ce\AddOns\FuBar_tcgTradeskills\Abacus\Abacus-2.0.lua:15: Abacus-2.0 requires AceLibrary
Error: Interface\AddOns\FuBar_tcgTradeskills\Locals.lua:1: attempt to call global `AceLibrary' (a nil value)
Error: Interface\AddOns\FuBar_tcgTradeskills\Core.lua:1: attempt to call global `AceLibrary' (a nil value)--------------------------------------------------
This is the error code I got. I have no idea what acelibrary is and I searched for about 30 minutes on google for someone who had a similar problem and google failed me if such a situation does exist. ^.- Thanks for your time.
08-25-06, 01:07 PM   #6
techsgtchen
A Theradrim Guardian

[quote=Thiana]This is a problem with your FuBar installation. Try downloading FuBar again and verify that the Interface/AddOns/FuBar/libs/AceLibrary/AceLibrary.lua exists after unpacking it.QUOTE]

Thank you very much I apologize for my ignorance. I did that and now LootTypeFu/BagFu/EmoteFu/ExperienceFu/FuXPFu/MoneyFu/NinjutFu/ProfessionsFu don't work but I suspect it's a version conflict or something like that so I'll check the FuBar thread.
08-25-06, 07:20 PM   #7
Thiana
A Murloc Raider
I did that and now LootTypeFu/BagFu/EmoteFu/ExperienceFu/FuXPFu/MoneyFu/NinjutFu/ProfessionsFu don't work but I suspect it's a version conflict or something like that so I'll check the FuBar thread.
If you're trying to run a mix of FuBar 1.2 and 2.0 addons, you need to get the FuBar-compat-1.2 package also. FuBar_tcgTradeskills is a FuBar 2.0 addon as of v1.2 (as mentioned in the description).

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » FuBar - tcgTradeskills