Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
10-15-08, 06:42 PM   #11
Teaminnovator
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
First, I loved Trinity bars. Took me a while the first time I used them but once I figured them out I can't live with out them.

But, now I"m having similar problems with Macaroon and hoping you can help.

First, I set my bar to be target=mouseover. I then bound each of the buttons to a number button. But, when i go to use the buttons I'm casting on what ever my target is instead of what i'm moused over. And, unlike the final version of Trinity, when I don't have a target if I'm moused over a party member the spell doesn't cast but instead was giving me the glowing hand/no target option.

Actually, after more testing I had to change more bars to do the macro that the the target function should have done. I had one bar set to target-player and it never cast on me but instead gave me the floating hand.

Second, I was able to finally set it up but Trinity used to have easy set up so that you could set a button to be a piece of gear on you. Myself I was constantly swapping trinkets and having the button always be that slot was helpful. I eventually macro'd it to /use 13 but wasn't sure if there was an easier implementation.

So far it's been another learning experience. I can only hope that I will learn the tricks that were available in Trinity.

Thanks for any help.

Last edited by Teaminnovator : 10-15-08 at 06:45 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Macaroon unofficial thread and docs: Feel the World of Macros!